Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ready For The Weekend

This week just flew by, and today did too. However, I feel like I have been at the computer screen all day and I am having trouble finding momentum to complete my blog for today. I hate to cut it short, but I'm afraid it won't get done any other way. It is my Friday, after all and I am anxious to start my weekend.
In a nutshell, here is my day. I did some research on options for the buoy line (Thanks Dad!) and reported my findings to my managers. I met and gave a park tour to a new worker from Experience Works. I made fliers for our upcoming free admission weekend in celebration of Literacy in State Parks. I contacted new volunteers for Adams Tract. Finally, I tied up all my loose ends for the week and talked with my co-workers in the park. I was able to break free of the office twice today and managed to snap some photos. I hope you enjoy them.
IMG_3309
IMG_3311
IMG_3312
IMG_3314
IMG_3315
IMG_3317
IMG_3319

No comments: