Thursday, September 17, 2009

Leftovers

Today is my day off. I do have to go in to close this evening though. A co-worker had a family emergency, I so will cover her shift. Fortunately, its raining so I'm sure that no one is in the park. Closing will be quick and easy because of that and the morning person was kind enough to lock up the buildings and clean up so that all I have to do is lock the gate. It isn't too much of an inconvenience and its why I get to live in the park, I really can't complain. Here are some leftover photos from this week that didn't make it to the blog yet.
IMG_3474
IMG_3482
IMG_3496
IMG_3508
IMG_3528
IMG_3594
IMG_3617

2 comments:

Lorena said...

Every time I see a bug now, I hear Kelsey yelling "BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG" and crying. Heh.

Ranger Amy said...

LOL! She had an amazing reaction bugs, and even raindrops that probably felt like bugs. I think she should come to the park more often.