Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pretty Views

Today really zipped by. In the morning, I worked on my photo point project that I mentioned yesterday, and I spent the afternoon at a lunch and personnel meeting at Ichetucknee. The day was over before I knew it, but I had some nice photos to show for it. We had some heavy morning rain which broke into almost immediate sunshine and led to some foggy views that I can't get enough of. It was a nice way to start my weekend.
IMG_4839
IMG_4840
IMG_4843
IMG_4847
IMG_4851

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Out of the awesomly amazing photos 1 and three really take my breath away. #3 with the lleaves would be awesome on transparancy film - jen

Linda said...

Oh, Amy - When you combine terrific photographic talent with great natural material, you make gorgeous pictures! Beautiful.