Thursday, October 8, 2009

Second Chance Thursday

Its my regularly scheduled day off, so here are some regularly scheduled leftovers. They were all taken this past work week, but for one reason or another they have not yet been blogged.
IMG_4072
This is a view that you see often. The water is really dropping and the clear water from the spring is pushing way out into the river.
IMG_4076
IMG_4078
IMG_4104
This is the same Green Tree Frog that was pictured on Tuesday. I really liked this frog and I was impressed by its cool and calm attitude towards me. I took several photos that I liked of this one.
IMG_4123
I wasn't able to find an ID for this pretty little member of the Pea family. I enjoyed the balance of this flower with such a showy bloom and such a slender, simple stalk.
IMG_4124
This lonely little Buckeye Butterfly must have been a late bloomer, I haven't seem many around in the last few weeks.

No comments: