Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Leftovers

My second day off was jam packed with errand running.  Throughout the day as I picked up my ring from the jeweler, put new tires on the car, and went to the eye doctor, the weather got worse and worse.  I had planned to take some photos after my errands were done.  It started raining in the afternoon but it stopped again before I got home.  When I arrived at home, I headed outside with my camera.  I struggled to get a good shot because my eyes were still dilated from my eye exam.  Then it started raining again.  We don't need any more rain.  The river level is still creeping upwards.  Its trying to crest, but the rain has been relentless.
Enjoy some leftovers from earlier in the week and hope for a sunny day tomorrow.
IMG_6897
IMG_6900
IMG_6909

No comments: