Monday, November 9, 2009

Ranger On The Go

It was another Monday full of driving. I had a long list of things to accomplish today. In addition to the usual Monday errands, I also had to take a trip to Lake City to tackle a few different tasks. It seemed as though each stop multiplied into several other things to do as the day progressed. Throughout the day, I completed end of the week paperwork, picked up deposit slips, dropped off paperwork, made copies of the brochure, had all 12 or so fire extinguishers in the park checked, picked up a case of paper towels, got the oil changed in my truck, bought new cable for the buoy line, talked to a vendor about new buoys, got hydraulic fluid for the lawn mower, ordered a test kit for an annual water test on the well at Adams Tract, and had a lot of help at the park from other workers and volunteers who took care of visitors and removed the old cable from the buoys while I was gone. It was a productive day, but I didn't manage to take any photos. I won't disappoint you though, here are some leftovers from a great photo day in October.
IMG_4844
IMG_4845
IMG_4852
IMG_4854
IMG_4855

No comments: